25/07/2013

Prologue

In exile, thoughts and deeds have become one.
 Sadness and hatred poured out.
 Everything blends together and makes one ...

My name is Niall James Horan and I am an exile - though it's not quite the right word. Many of my friends don't think it's correct. They claim that I have a unique gift and I should enjoy it , while I feel cursed. I'm like millions of broken pieces. Like a lost soul which do not have much sense feelings locked somewhere in the body of miserable man. Often happen to me things that I can not explain, or even I don't want to. I know that the truth would just kill me. I do not believe in a better and happy life. Also, I don't believe in love, which is to transform our lives and enter it into the light. I don't believe in bullshit which people love so much. Why don't I believe? Because I had not once my ass by life kicked, and I knew that love and affection are not for me after my birth. So who am I? Almost human shell without feeling and soul that can safely be called dead. Shell is no longer capable of any of man's moves, not to mention the worst animal instincts. Ohh ... I can safely say that I am nucleus of darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment